Apparently, three weeks ago I had a chance to go back to a city where I born. Every time I went back here, I rarely hang out. I just stood by in my family house, watching movies or just surfing on the internet. Yes, there's not much I can do here, for some reasons. First, I've been leaving this house since I graduated from elementary school, so when I return on holidays, the feeling are so different when talking or hanging out to my old friends here. It seems odd maybe, but at that time I just feel no connection with them, so you can guess that all conversations happened are so common and boring.

But let's move ahead. Shortly, in my last holiday, three days before I return to Jogja, I grab my camera and went cycling with no destination at all, at first. Just took some pictures when I found nicely unique objects. 
At first, I just looked this view and do nothing. After 5 minutes, I rode back and capture it.
I rode my bicycle to Pertamina residence that located at Lomanis district. It's really fun when I went cycling here, because the road are so smooth and so quiet, and that's give you the pleasure of cycling.Wherever you may go around this area, you would see lots of tiny park, including the house. The architecture of the house itself were common enough on Orde Baru era that carried simplicity. The Orba sense also can be found when we go to the tip of the residence, and that were the barbed fences that surrounding the residence. When you see the pictures above, you can see that the fences were designed just like at the prison, where people were nearly impossible to climb.

This city were terribly hot, and lack of wind when you are in downtown at noon. And cycling around gives you more sweat. So, I decided to go near beach or sea that could be reached in 8 minutes (using bicycle). But I'm not headed to Teluk Penyu or any beaches here. I thought that would be usual. So I rode again, to the harbor, but via unsual route. In fact, I just went in and out across kampung that mostly lived by fisherman. Not so long, I was arrived to the backyard of one modest house near the beach. I was shocked
I'm still wondering how the people there could lived together with lots of trash floating their beach.
when I looked around, that lots of rubbish that disgrace the beach and the ocean. For me, these reflected one form of Javanese people characteristic and/or culture, that hides everything bad on their back. Ashamed? Yes. It just need two minutes for me to leave the trash beach and head back to town.

Not so far I rode, I have arrived at the church, the one and only Catholic church in downtown. There, instead of enjoying the church's architecture,I directly cycling to the backyard, to find out, are the monkey's cage still there? Apparently yes. Too bad there's no change at all since I kid other than rusty cages. The monkeys? Still there and looks so old!
This is the place where I attend Sekolah Minggu. Before and after, my friends and I were always spending times to watch the monkeys.
Actually, it's smiling towards camera. But I'm agree if you think it's face is scary and terrifying. 
I ever watch these trucks still strong, huge, and work when I'm kid.
Same with the monkeys are the trucks. Standing in lines, from the "better" conditions until "junk" conditions. These trucks actually weren't belong to the church. These are belong to one priest, which is Carolus (I hope I'm not wrong about this). Carolus, or should I call 'Romo Carolus', are one priest that very famous, and it's not just to the Catholic people, but to the people in Cilacap. Despite work as a priest, he also a wealthy businessman. My mom told me that even he is businessman, he distributed the profits to education, environment, and many more.

Side-view from Pius elementary school, my Alma mater.
Forty meters from the church, located one private elementary school, which is 'SD Pius'. This school is more huge compared to another elementary school in this city, even if compared to the same middle school (SMP Pius). Short story, I used to walk from my school to Yos Sudarso high school when in school lessons ended. Yos Sudarso High School is a place where my mom works until now as a teacher. There, I'm played around until my mom finish her work and we went home. Back to my alma mater, SD Pius also attached directly to the my old kindergarten school, and yeah, with the same name also. 
The door to enter Pius Kindergarten School. Actually colorful yet amusing.
Whenever I'm still in kindergarten long times ago, lots of unforgettable incidents and events happened here, that brought me lots of memories, rather than my life in elementary school. Marching bands, carnival, lunchbox, etc. At those times, I went to carnival and dressed as a cops, and the fact that I'm still remembers it 'til now is so annoying.

Enough filled my brains with old memories, I decided to go home. On the way to go home, I passed to one prestigious restaurant in this small city. These restaurant famously known (well, long ago) with the highest prices. When you looked inside, actually there's nothing special or glamour with the place. Also, until now, I didn't have any chance (yet) to dine in these restaurant and it keeps my curiosity. I will dine in that restaurant when I'm old enough to be call "grandpa" (I hope we could manage that ;)
The mysterious restaurant.

At last, my little trip were going to end soon enough. When I saw this entrance, I speed up my bicycle, put it on it's place, and took a rest.
Nostalgia.